Rivers Youth Orchestras
The Rivers Youth Orchestra program boasts five orchestras for students ages 7-18. The orchestras perform several concerts throughout the year. Rehearsals are on Fridays at 4:00 pm throughout the school year.
More info about each orchestra:
Rivers Youth Symphony, Christopher Memoli, conductor
Philharmonia, Colleen MacDonald, conductor
Sinfonia, Susan Memoli, conductor
Preparatory Orchestra, Whitney Tandon, conductor
Primo Orchestra, Chris Brainard, conductor
Auditions for the RYO program will take place online via Acceptd. Please see important details about these virtual auditions below.
- Families with multiple children should have a parent create an account in order to add multiple students under the correct names.
- Student accounts for children under 13 can be created in the child’s name by a parent (please make sure the name on the application is the auditioning student).
- Progress will be saved if you begin an application and complete it at a later date.
- There is a $15 fee to use this service. Please let RSC know if this is a financial hardship for your family.
- Admissions are on a rolling basis so the audition can be completed at any time.
- Students who wish to remain in their current ensemble do not need to re-audition.