2013-2014 Tuition Rates
* Higher rates may apply for some instructors
|Suzuki (lesson & class)||$750.00|
|Music Box (lesson & class)||$1050.00|
|30-minute Marimba Magic||$241.00|
|45-minute Marimba Magic||$361.50|
|60-minute Marimba Magic||$482.00|
|75-minute Marimba Magic||$602.50|
|Adult Piano Master Class||$187.50|
|From Symbols to Sounds||$330.00|
*Voice class, Guitar class,
Suzuki guitar class, Improvisation
|Rivers Youth Orchestras||$375.00|
All Students enrolled in private lessons at RSC receive a $50 discount per semester
*Chamber Ensemble tuition is based on 29 meetings per year (14 first semester, 15 second semester)
|Summer Music, Junior Session||$1375.00|
|Summer Music, Senior Session||$1595.00|
|New Student Application Fee||$40.00|
|Annual Registration Fee (per student)||$30.00|
Tuition & Enrollment Policies
Returning students must cancel lessons by the last day in August to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made after this date, the registration fee and the cost of one lesson are deducted from the refund. No refunds will be made after the first two weeks of the semester unless there are extenuating circumstances. Students who are not returning for the spring semester must notify the office by the last day of December.
- Teachers are required to make up one lesson due to a student absence per semester.
- Cancellations must be made before noon on the day of the lesson. Any additional absences or cancellation notifications made after noon the day of the lesson are not required to be rescheduled and no refunds will be given.
- Make-up lessons and classes are guaranteed if a teacher is absent, if a lesson or class falls on a legal holiday, or if the school is closed due to inclement weather. If a student cancels or misses an arranged make-up lesson, it will not be rescheduled and no refund will be given.
- Make-up lessons are not given for student absences from classes or ensembles.